Formula Plastics is a woman & minority owned, California corporation focused on providing product solutions for our innovative clients in Medical, Aerospace, Automotive and other highly regulated markets. We strive to delivery customer delight, build trust through transparency and deliver consistent quality and exceptional value.
We believe that by doing so we will be an indispensable part of our clients supply chain and seen as an extension of their own capabilities.
- California corporation founded in 1984
- Minority & Woman owned business
- $30M USD annual sales with strong balance sheet and low debt ratio
- Core technology injection molding and value added services
- Young fleet of machines able to double sales with existing capacity
- +70 presses, tonnage ranging from 33-600T & 2K 400T
- ISO Class 8 certified molding and assembly rooms
- ISO13485: 2016 with FDA registration in Jan 2020
- 7 buildings for a total of 200K sqft of manufacturing space
- C-TPAT Supply Chain Security (Certification in 2020)
- +500 full time employees
We build trust through transparency in association with innovative companies for the sole purpose of providing best in class plastic solutions that positively impact lives.
We accomplish our vision through empowering our team to delight our customer’s with consistent processes, product availability, quality, and value.
We are committed to fulfill our customer’s requirements and those applicable to our organization through a quality management system, continuos improvement and human capital development
We are committed to protect the environment, complying with environmental regulations and other requirements, including the prevention of pollution in the operation through and ecological culture, systematically fulfilling and improving environmental objectives, to improve our quality of life and leave a better world to the new generations.